Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the Midwest > Michigan

Old 10-12-2017, 03:05 PM
Acorn

Red faceSpring Swap

Hi all. I am in Oakland County near Novi/Milford. Just wanted to let anyone who is in the area know that I will be hosting a spring swap sometime in late May. I love sharing plants with other gardeners and welcome anyone who wants to participate to join in. I'll post more details later.
Old 01-22-2018, 08:23 PM
Acorn

It's getting closer to spring and I'm getting eager for the swap. Does anyone live in or near Novi/Wixom/White Lake/West Bloomfield/Walled Lake/Farmington Hills/Commerce/Milford/ect?
Old 03-24-2018, 06:57 PM
Acorn

hi. I would be interested.
Old 03-24-2018, 09:06 PM
Acorn

Fantastic! The swap is set for 1:30 on May 20th at Clara Miller Park, 2550 Benstein Road, Wolverine Lake (basically Walled Lake), MI 48390. Pot and label your swap offerings and bring them out to the swap. We do the swap in a round robin format - for example, we might say for everyone to take two plants. Once everyone is done, we may have everyone take two (or three, or whatever number is decided) more. Swappers continue until they reach the number of plants they brought. Ex, if you bring 12 plants, you get to take 12. If you bring 19, you get to take 19. You may want to bring a lawn chair, but some people don't and they're fine. I hope you can make it.

The swap is hosted by a Facebook Group called Lakes Area Plant & Garden Swap of Michigan. Feel free to search it out if you're interested, but joining the group is not necessary to participate in the swap. Just let us know if you plan to come. Thanks!

Tags
swap
-->