Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the South > Texas

Old 05-12-2008, 07:54 AM
Galveston County, TX Swap Organizer

Plant Swap-Galveston County, TX

Our annual Galveston County spring plant swap will be Saturday, May 17, 2008 at Walter Hall Park pavilion in League City, rain or shine! It will begin at 9:45 am with registration to accommodate our long distance travelers. Plants, seeds, or gardening items are required for entrance into the pavilion. A silent auction with homemade one-of-a-kind gardening crafts is among the extra special attractions, in addition to hundreds of different plants available for trade! There will be great door prizes, a freecycle area, a 50/50 drawing (split the pot with the swap), and a delicious picnic lunch! Master Gardeners will be able to answer all of your gardening questions at their concierge table! Bring a wagon or cart to transport your plants and a chair in case we run out of tables! You can always put your plants in front of you on the ground outside of the pavilion under the beautiful oak and pecan trees! Children and pets are always welcome, however, some plants are poisonous and dangerous, so we ask that you watch them at all times. Here is our website: http://www.freewebs.com/gcplantswap/index.htm If you need to ask more questions after reading the Q & A on our website, you can contact Mary Ellen [PM me] or Julie. There is an interactive forum on the website to sign up to bring a picnic item and to post your haves and wants for pre-swap trading of plants.
Hope to see all of you there! It will be so much fun!

Mary Ellen, Plant Swap Coordinator

Last edited by Bernard; 05-12-2008 at 01:06 PM.. Reason: remove email addresses per forum policy
Old 05-12-2008, 01:10 PM
PlantSwap Site Founder

Woo hoo! This is a good swap.

Tags
plant swap
-->