Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the South > Texas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 06:14 PM
Sprout

Hi, Kay! I'm so sorry I havent replied sooner but my ancient computer went down for the count! I have REALLY GREAT news!!!!! I finally found the flower I was Looking for! A co-worker gave me an older book about perrienials in the south because it has older roses in it, and on one of the pages was my flower-"Bouncing Bet". At least I knewe what to call it-half the battle! I started calling nurseries but no one carries it except in season. But God works in mysterious ways- when I went drivig around in an old neighborhood i lived in- THERE IT WAS! No one was home at that time so I went back on my next day off and took some plants from my yard to see if the owners would trade and the lady who lived there was so nice! She told me to take all I wanted and if they didnt do well to feel free to come back. I have been so happy, and it shows that Plant People are the best! Talk to you soon and I'm sorry I bent your ear like this!
Old 06-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Blade of Grass

1Robin0

Wow, 1Robin0 I didn't know about that one! Had to look it up! So glad you found it & they let you dig it up!!! Yeah, plant/flower people are great!!!! Hope you find the others u r looking for! Glad to hear back about your search efforts!
Kay
Old 06-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Sprout

Hi! I came over to my moms to use her computer. I got one at work today I hope will be okay. Ihave to get it home to check it out. Glad to hear from you. I should have things rollin' at home again soon. Talk to you later!
Old 06-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Blade of Grass

Send a message via Yahoo to Donna Dean Send a message via Skype™ to Donna Dean
I was doing some research and this is what I found:

http://www.ntwgs.org/articles/illega...tml#the%20list

http://plants.usda.gov/java/noxious?...e&statefips=48

http://www.galvbayinvasives.org/Guide/List?list=TDANOX

The only thing I could find on elephant ears was that is was on a potential list for being banned. However, the vote should have taken place in January and I cannot find an outcome to that vote.
-->