Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the South > Mississippi

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Sprout

I'm Like A Child At Christmas

I'm like a child at Christmas when I open seed pkgs and plant pkgs. I didn't know it could be so much fun. My husband says I'm addicted. Maybe I am but Oh what a high it gives you. Thanks to everyone who trades with me.
Old 09-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Flower

Lol I'm the same way...I keep saying I'm gonna take a week off and not trade for a bit lol but i never follow thru hahahaha...there is always something i find myself liking, even if i don't plant it now to plant it for next year or something...there are a bunch of awesome gardeners, traders, friends on this site
Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Flowering Shrub

Hi everyone, my name is lance and I have a problem. I am a chronic trader. . Every time I open any trade package it's like Christmas. I have been told on more than one occasion that my compulsive plant collecting is getting ridiculous. hahaha. I'm expecting 2 more packages this week ....oooops.
Old 09-23-2012, 04:58 PM
Tree

Originally Posted by MoonFire View Post:
Lol I'm the same way...I keep saying I'm gonna take a week off and not trade for a bit lol but i never follow thru hahahaha...there is always something i find myself liking, even if i don't plant it now to plant it for next year or something...there are a bunch of awesome gardeners, traders, friends on this site

ditto
I'm the same way, I have lots of open trades, have been waiting on seedpods. I see something I like, or someone will see it on your want list, and let you know they have it. It's the easiest shopping for plants I've ever done. And you always get a surprise, especially when the plants blooms. All who have open trades, with me I've began sending packages out if you have sent me your address.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:36 PM
Flower Garden

Ok, I admit it, I'm an addict, lol, trading is my drug. An indescribable urge hits and I just HAVE to trade. Egad, I'm beginning to think it's almost sinful. Lol, glad I'm not the only addict. Lol, hope there's not a 12 step for it yet but sure it will happen soon. Lol
Philippians 4:13
Old 09-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Flower

Lol, I agree with almost all of the comments here! My mom once warned me, "Be careful, plants can become addicting!". Honestly, I always found it a silly concept, until I started gardening when we bought our house! Now I can't stop, and every plant and experiments with them, end up being so much fun I'm glad we all are able to have something so wonderful, in common! I had to rearrange our bedroom this weekend in order to make an area for my indoor garden to live this weekend :P Takes up a good part of the room, and not all of them are inside yet!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:18 PM
Blossom

Oh it makes my day to get plants or seeds in the mailbox. I am deffinitely addicted.
Old 09-24-2012, 04:24 PM
Sprout

so i am not the only crazy one who trades in the winter. Had my first trade with pinkham Yay . I use my computer desk more for loading envelopes. Why walk in the other room hehe.Lance ya never told me what else besides datura . When I get some will be sure and send. Waves to every one at once
Old 09-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Sprout

seedssss

so i am not the only crazy one who trades in the winter. Had my first trade with pinkham Yay . I use my computer desk more for loading envelopes. Why walk in the other room hehe.Lance ya never told me what else besides datura . When I get some will be sure and send. Waves to every one at once
Old 09-24-2012, 06:56 PM
Tree

Yea it just like Christmas Morning this evening for me,
my box of goodies arrived from peanutcactus, she said it would be like christmas morning.
Got home from work, and have to cook so I cant even dig into it just yet,
Anticipation..........
Making me wait..........
Oh the wait, cant wait any more
I will stall dinner to find out what all is in my box of goodies.
Have only been able to sneak a peek, have opened, and unwrapped 4 miniture lil bity plants, they are so cute. I cant beleive there is so much more in the little box, cant wait to see what else is in the box, it will have to wait.
Peanutcactus what an awesome trader you are! Thx so much.
I look forward to our next trade.
Old 09-24-2012, 07:10 PM
Blossom

Got mine too from peanut cactus today boy was I excited. I keep goin to the other room and peeking at them
Old 09-24-2012, 07:26 PM
Flowering Shrub

I got a box from Moonfire last week that was packed full of surprises. It was the best.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:49 AM
Bush

*aww good cathy and nini im glad i could feed ur addiction* hehe
i too am a plant addict border line plant hoarder! i love them all tho i cant get enough haha...i love swapping and clearance plants..cant get enough
Old 09-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Flower

Lol! This is too funny, everyone! Here at Plant Swap - We plant hoarders unite! I don't think I could think of a more healthy addiction/hoarding item out there, though
Old 09-25-2012, 10:23 AM
Blossom

So who else spends a little time each day with each plant? That's the first ting I do when I get up in the am is check on all my plants its therapeutic especially when there's a bloom waiting to surprise u : D
-->