Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the Midwest > Kansas

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2011, 07:19 AM
Sprout

Anyone Else from Kansas?

Am I the only one here fro. Kansas???
Old 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Flower Garden

South Carolina here and welcome .. I think there is a little girl with her little dog Toto that is from Kansas! ;-)
Old 04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Acorn

shawnee ks

I am new to forum and looking for local kansas city folks to do some swaps with. I have almost 200 lirope (I think muscara (sp)) that I started from seed and would love to get swap some of the extras
Old 04-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Sprout

As far as I know, there are no other Kansans on here besides you & me so you may be out of luck finding someone to trade in person.
Old 06-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Acorn

from Kansas!

Hello there!

I'm new here, just joined. I live in Andover, near Wichita.
I'm wondering how to find swaps nearby? Anyone interested in hosting a swap?

Thanks
Old 06-16-2012, 09:19 PM
Bush

hello and welcome from NW Florida, but I did spend twenty years living in Kansas, my son graduated as an engineer from Kansas State, and I have a Grandson living in Wichita, but never hear from him. Hope you can find local trades but if not, join us here, we love to trade. Have fun>
Old 06-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Acorn

Hello rangergirl56! You are not alone in Kansas. I live in Wyandotte Co ... not far from the Legends Shopping Area. I'm new today. I am fairly new to gardening, but have quite a variety of perennials that would be fun to share. I live on 5 acres and have mostly rock gardens and small flower areas so far. Some do well, others are trying! Where are you?
Old 10-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Sprout

Only One in Kansas

Nope, not the only one.

We live in Park City just north of Wichita.

Always looking for gardening ideas and seeds to trade swap or buy from other gardening folks.

Woo.
Old 08-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Acorn

live in kansas to

Hello everyone, I'm from Topeka,ks. I'm new here to plantswap. Just starting out to grow some plants first before ready for swaps or trades. Happy Growing to all.
Old 08-23-2014, 08:07 PM
Acorn

Down for summer but will be back

Because of family health emergency my yard and garden have pretty much been on.their own this summer. It has still been beautiful.because of all the bulbs and perennials...but will be ready for tlc come spring !!! I have seen about 25 small rose of sharon ranging from 6" - 1.5ft... they are pale purple ... if anyone needs some. I will.dig and wet wrap in.a.tube to.send. Be well, stay cool in this heat.
Old 08-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Acorn

rose of sharon babies

Originally Posted by Skyfyre View Post:
Because of family health emergency my yard and garden have pretty much been on.their own this summer. It has still been beautiful.because of all the bulbs and perennials...but will be ready for tlc come spring !!! I have seen about 25 small rose of sharon ranging from 6" - 1.5ft... they are pale purple ... if anyone needs some. I will.dig and wet wrap in.a.tube to.send. Be well, stay cool in this heat.
I don't have any plants to trade as I am new here. I would like to have some rose of Sharon and I'm willing to pay postage. Is this possible ?? Thank You
Old 08-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Acorn

seeds

Originally Posted by Woo View Post:
Nope, not the only one.

We live in Park City just north of Wichita.

Always looking for gardening ideas and seeds to trade swap or buy from other gardening folks.

Woo.
Hello, I'd be interested in different kinds of plant seeds you have and would love to have some of them.I'll pay for postage to Topeka,Ks. Would you consider this? I'm new and have nothing growing yet.

I hope we can share seeds for postage? Thank You
Old 08-24-2014, 03:06 PM
Acorn

Originally Posted by Skyfyre View Post:
Hello rangergirl56! You are not alone in Kansas. I live in Wyandotte Co ... not far from the Legends Shopping Area. I'm new today. I am fairly new to gardening, but have quite a variety of perennials that would be fun to share. I live on 5 acres and have mostly rock gardens and small flower areas so far. Some do well, others are trying! Where are you?
I would love to have flower seeds of perenials you have if you'd consider trade for postage that'd be great. I don't have any plants to trade yet as have no pants growing yet. I'm new and I 'm glad to meet you Kansas plant friend. Thank You
Old 08-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Acorn

Kansas to

Originally Posted by kevinckelley View Post:
I am new to forum and looking for local kansas city folks to do some swaps with. I have almost 200 lirope (I think muscara (sp)) that I started from seed and would love to get swap some of the extras
Hello,I'm new to and from Kansas also. I don't have any thing growing yet to trade. Just wanted to say hello!
-->