Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the Midwest > Kansas



Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-21-2011, 07:19 AM
Sprout
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Zone 6a - South Central Kansas
Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)

Anyone Else from Kansas?


Am I the only one here fro. Kansas???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2011, 01:22 PM
Xeolyte's Avatar
Flower Garden
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Summerville, SC 8b
Posts: 2,682
iTrader: (20)
South Carolina here and welcome .. I think there is a little girl with her little dog Toto that is from Kansas! ;-)
__________________
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
kevinckelley's Avatar
Acorn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: 5b Shawnee, KS
Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

shawnee ks


I am new to forum and looking for local kansas city folks to do some swaps with. I have almost 200 lirope (I think muscara (sp)) that I started from seed and would love to get swap some of the extras
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Sprout
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Zone 6a - South Central Kansas
Posts: 78
iTrader: (0)
As far as I know, there are no other Kansans on here besides you & me so you may be out of luck finding someone to trade in person.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wichita, KS
Posts: 2
iTrader: (0)

from Kansas!


Hello there!

I'm new here, just joined. I live in Andover, near Wichita.
I'm wondering how to find swaps nearby? Anyone interested in hosting a swap?

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-16-2012, 09:19 PM
beavercreek's Avatar
Bush
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N.W. Florida, zone 8
Posts: 1,001
iTrader: (17)
hello and welcome from NW Florida, but I did spend twenty years living in Kansas, my son graduated as an engineer from Kansas State, and I have a Grandson living in Wichita, but never hear from him. Hope you can find local trades but if not, join us here, we love to trade. Have fun>
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-21-2013, 02:21 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 7 - Kansas City, KS
Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)
Hello rangergirl56! You are not alone in Kansas. I live in Wyandotte Co ... not far from the Legends Shopping Area. I'm new today. I am fairly new to gardening, but have quite a variety of perennials that would be fun to share. I live on 5 acres and have mostly rock gardens and small flower areas so far. Some do well, others are trying! Where are you?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-05-2013, 10:45 AM
Woo's Avatar
Woo Woo is offline
Sprout
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Park City
Posts: 67
iTrader: (1)

Only One in Kansas


Nope, not the only one.

We live in Park City just north of Wichita.

Always looking for gardening ideas and seeds to trade swap or buy from other gardening folks.

Woo.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-23-2014, 01:22 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: 5-6 topeka,ks.
Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

live in kansas to


Hello everyone, I'm from Topeka,ks. I'm new here to plantswap. Just starting out to grow some plants first before ready for swaps or trades. Happy Growing to all.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-23-2014, 08:07 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: 7 - Kansas City, KS
Posts: 8
iTrader: (0)

Down for summer but will be back


Because of family health emergency my yard and garden have pretty much been on.their own this summer. It has still been beautiful.because of all the bulbs and perennials...but will be ready for tlc come spring !!! I have seen about 25 small rose of sharon ranging from 6" - 1.5ft... they are pale purple ... if anyone needs some. I will.dig and wet wrap in.a.tube to.send. Be well, stay cool in this heat.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-24-2014, 02:45 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: 5-6 topeka,ks.
Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

rose of sharon babies


Originally Posted by Skyfyre View Post:
Because of family health emergency my yard and garden have pretty much been on.their own this summer. It has still been beautiful.because of all the bulbs and perennials...but will be ready for tlc come spring !!! I have seen about 25 small rose of sharon ranging from 6" - 1.5ft... they are pale purple ... if anyone needs some. I will.dig and wet wrap in.a.tube to.send. Be well, stay cool in this heat.
I don't have any plants to trade as I am new here. I would like to have some rose of Sharon and I'm willing to pay postage. Is this possible ?? Thank You
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-24-2014, 02:56 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: 5-6 topeka,ks.
Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

seeds


Originally Posted by Woo View Post:
Nope, not the only one.

We live in Park City just north of Wichita.

Always looking for gardening ideas and seeds to trade swap or buy from other gardening folks.

Woo.
Hello, I'd be interested in different kinds of plant seeds you have and would love to have some of them.I'll pay for postage to Topeka,Ks. Would you consider this? I'm new and have nothing growing yet.

I hope we can share seeds for postage? Thank You
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:06 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: 5-6 topeka,ks.
Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)
Originally Posted by Skyfyre View Post:
Hello rangergirl56! You are not alone in Kansas. I live in Wyandotte Co ... not far from the Legends Shopping Area. I'm new today. I am fairly new to gardening, but have quite a variety of perennials that would be fun to share. I live on 5 acres and have mostly rock gardens and small flower areas so far. Some do well, others are trying! Where are you?
I would love to have flower seeds of perenials you have if you'd consider trade for postage that'd be great. I don't have any plants to trade yet as have no pants growing yet. I'm new and I 'm glad to meet you Kansas plant friend. Thank You
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Acorn
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: 5-6 topeka,ks.
Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Kansas to


Originally Posted by kevinckelley View Post:
I am new to forum and looking for local kansas city folks to do some swaps with. I have almost 200 lirope (I think muscara (sp)) that I started from seed and would love to get swap some of the extras
Hello,I'm new to and from Kansas also. I don't have any thing growing yet to trade. Just wanted to say hello!
Reply With Quote
Reply
-->

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2005-2014 Escalate Media LP. All Rights Reserved.