Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the West > California

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 05:23 PM
Blossom

Send a message via Yahoo to bridget aylward

sprouts?

ok, I planted some seeds I've recieved right away..LOL..yeah I'm a plant junky..I have dragon fruit sprouts, (really fast, tecoma stans..and then I did a bunch of wildflower seeds from a big box I found at my fav store..and then I tried some passionflower and datura..probably not warm enough for them as I see no action..but only tried a few seeds of each..gonna wait for those til we move..happy..
broke but happy..
oh and UPS brought me a box from that summit place....they had a 12 pak flat and 4 pots in a huge box LOL..still i'll use them!May buy some when my financial train rolls into the station.
had some guy cuss me out cause he had to wait for me to move hubby's truck to get his gas..threatened to get a gun to..and there is no gas shortage here..I didn't move til I was through in any case..not skeered..but still guess he 'could' have had a gun he was acting like he was going for one...*sigh*..gotta love people..I smiled and left
Old 11-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Flower Garden

So glad you've such a good attitude toward what can sometimes be less that 'a wonderful life.' But then obviously things could always be worse. Your amongst friends here and you don't have to be 'skeered'.
Old 11-11-2009, 05:51 PM
Blossom

Send a message via Yahoo to bridget aylward
bad days lead to good days..can't dwell on negative things...anyway, I have some hot chocolate..oh..and Patricia sent me a New Orleans Lady Brugmansia that is getting ready to open a huge bloom at such a tender age..on the sour note..the 'snowbank' brug I 'paid' for..is dying from the top down..arrived as a tiny lil sprig with no leaves and does not seem very thrilled with it's life..I tried talking to it. repotted it cut a wilted part off and it still frowns at the world..guess not meant to be..*sigh* seem to be wilting from the top downward..slowly wasting away..the place I bought it from says ..'set it under a shrub and forget about it, it'll come back" (or maybe I'll really forget about it and quit bugging them???) let them know what it looks like in 3 weeks *sigh*
-->