Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Garden Talk > General Gardening Talk

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 04:44 PM
Bush

Ccindy I posted a few things that seem/are legit to me on that group --BUT I've been waiting plenty long on free basil seeds I can't seem to find the email for they sent an address but no name --I think it may have been a box I'm not 100% I know you had to sign up for an email newsletter thing --was 3 fairly common types of basil too-- so heads up on that one

The kid vits send 2 vits (they are a strong good taste lol) I got some barista prima k-cups and am waiting on many more things

NOTE: of they require anything more then name address email phone it's proubly a scam if you don't know post the link here and I'll look at it (I'm on an iPhone) also the facebook ones are legit (or tend to be)
Old 10-29-2011, 08:17 AM
Flowering Shrub

yes i saw this place too , but i got took and picked out some of the plants , never to get i guess . thats it for me , if anything says free , STAY AWAY FROM IT .
Old 03-05-2017, 08:41 PM
Acorn

I'm such an idiot...idk what I was thinking...I filled out a couple different forms for some plants... I wish I had seen this post before filling them out. Well, I've learned my lesson. Newbie here and still learning every day. Thanks...I'm glad there are other people out there who are more keen on this stuff than myself. :/
-->