Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Garden Talk > Pests

Old 08-10-2010, 04:03 PM
Esteemed Nut

I used it in my cats eye when it goit a scratch and he is cured....He didn't like it but, he didn't fight it either. I use it oin cuts and have used it on a gum infection.
Old 08-10-2010, 05:33 PM
Acorn

Originally Posted by RiverRock View Post:
Is it a certain brand that is best? Were would I find this and how do I know how to apply it to my dogs eye and ears? Thank you so much for the help.
As far as what's best, MesoSilver and Utopia Advanced Colloidal Silver (which are True Colloidal Silver) are about the best. I am not that familiar with the commercially sold Ionic Silver products as they all call themselves Colloidal Silver. I have Ionic Silver on my site, but recommend you start with a local Health Store first for speed and your convenience. Although I seriously doubt it, you for some reason may not like it and that's the fastest way to find out.

If you look around you will certainly find stories and references to the "Blue Man" Paul Karason. This is true, but misrepresented and caused by silver chloride, not Colloidal Silver as reported.

I recommend 5ppm to 20ppm over that they start getting into silver proteins, which I personally don't recommend.

You would apply in much the same manner as you would yourself in this application. Try to hold the eye open and give a couple of short sprays and about a half dropper for the ear and gently massage the ear and stand back, because the head shake comes next and the excess will come out. It may take a couple of days application. Do this twice daily.

You can buy ready made Colloidal or Ionic Silver online or in the Health Stores.

It's a little pricey, but well worth it.

If you like it and would be interested in investing in a generator to make Ionic Silver at home for only the price of the distilled water, you could also find a variety of generators online.

If you decide to buy a generator, there are several on the market, just be sure that it has current control at or below 1.5ma, anything over that is just added for your convenience.

It is suggested that a price range from $125.00 to $225.00 be observed. Below this, you are probably getting an inferior machine that will produce an inferior product and more than $225.00 you are probably just wasting your money.

Many people advertise these machines as Colloidal Silver Generators, but they are not, they produce Ionic Silver and the difference is simply an advertising technicality. Both Colloidal and Ionic Silver are equally effective.

I am partial to my generator and if you're interested, just search for my name and follow the links and if your not interested in my machine or not interested in any machine at all that's OK, you still might want to visit my site, there is a lot of information there. Just follow the link buttons at the top or bottom of the pages.

I hope this is allowed, I'm not trying to sell anything, just trying to inform in an unbiased manner.

Last edited by The Silver Genie; 08-10-2010 at 05:36 PM..
-->