Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the South > Georgia

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Acorn

Plant Swap - Alpharetta GA

Hey everyone. I have a plant swap scheduled at Wills Park in Alpharetta, GA for Saturday, April 9th from 10am to 1pm. We just got permission from the City of Alpharetta to use the park. The location will be next to the Community Garden (off of Wills Road and near the Equestrian center). If anyone has helpful hints for me to get this plant swap off to a successful start, please let me know. Thanks.
Old 02-01-2011, 07:19 AM
Acorn

Hi there! I'm new to this site...literally just registered... so I probably don't have the best advice to help make your swap successful.

However, I will come to your shindig and bring some plants to trade. Hopefully that will help make it a success!

I'm looking for local gardeners to trade with so I don't have to start everything from seed. Looks like i finally found the right place after being kicked off craigslist for trying to start swaps. home sweet home

Old 02-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Acorn

Plant swap - alpharetta

What kinds of plants are you looking for? I have some I can swap. Let me know. :-)
Old 02-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Acorn

i'll start light... I'm looking for zinnia "envy" or nicotina (the lime green or white one) and really anything and everything that blooms. i love trying out new things. I'm not picky, I'll find a place for it. is there anything you need specifically?

hey btw...i started a Georgia social group if you wanna join. pleeeeeeeease! i love this site, and i want to see this place get big. DG is great, but they charge, which i think is bogus. The place runs itself by it's members.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:23 AM
Acorn

Great! would love to swap plants. plant-Atlanta
Closed Thread
-->