Plant Swap

Go Back   Plant Swap > Regional > Gardening in the South > Florida

Old 09-05-2007, 01:18 PM
Sprout

Send a message via Yahoo to addicted2plumeria
Jack,
Thank you so much for the information.My sisterinlaw has a condo in the Indian rocks Beach area and we go there a couple of times a year.I really enjoy the Tampa area.I am sure I will have many questions for you about gardening here.Any recomendations?
Rod
Old 09-05-2007, 03:02 PM
Sprout
Recent Blog:

Send a message via MSN to JohnsBromeliads Send a message via Yahoo to JohnsBromeliads
Originally Posted by addicted2plumeria View Post:
Jack,
Thank you so much for the information.My sisterinlaw has a condo in the Indian rocks Beach area and we go there a couple of times a year.I really enjoy the Tampa area.I am sure I will have many questions for you about gardening here.Any recomendations?
Rod
Hi Rod...
Here in St. Pete. there's always Sunken Gardens, their on U.S. 92 (4th street N. If you can get down to Sarasota for a day, you've got to go to Selby Gardens. Just do a Google on them and all their info is there.
As for Panama City, everyone here in Florida is going nuts over Sea Grapes. I don't know how close you are to the coast, but these plants grow right on the beach, very very salt tolorent (sp).
One more thing:
Panama City is about 50% Seminoles and 50% Gators, your probably better off going with the Miami Hurricanes...
-->